Concerto Renal Services provides on-site hemodialysis services to nursing home residents. We provide traditional three-day hemo-dialysis, delivering considerable technology and human resources to your doorstep.
Our on-site home hemodialysis services are designed to add value to a nursing home and position operators as market leaders in sub-acute dialysis care.
With a growing percentage of clinically complex nursing home residents requiring dialysis, having an in-house dialysis program will determine whether a facility can accommodate patients requiring advanced renal care.
- Instant Admissions: Concerto understands the need to react quickly to admissions requests, Our dedicated team of intake specialists are available when you need them, 7 days a week.
- Prompt Benefits Management: Concerto accepts Medicaid, Medicare Part B, Insurance and many HMO and Medicare manage-care plans. Proper pre-authorization and one-time contracts can be obtained with minimal delay in admissions.
- Inclusive Care Model: Concerto redefines the SNF dialysis care model. As your provider, we deliver all the supplies, equipment, and human resources necessary to provide quality dialysis care. It’s like sending residents to an outpatient clinic, only it’s in their house!
- Sub-Acute Dialysis Care: Looking to support patients that are clinically complex? As the leading provider of nursing home vent dialysis, Concerto is uniquely positioned to serve your needs. AKI patients, Life-Vest, tracheostomy, and ventilator dependent patients are just some of the acuities Concerto services daily.
- Total Care Coordination (TCC): The TCC is our commitment to obsessive coordination of care. Daily communication forms, weekly regionals manager meetings, and monthly coordinated care plan meetings are just the beginning. We are your true partner every single day and every step of the way.
Concerto believes dialysis care for nursing home residents should accommodate their lifestyle and conform to their schedule. Such care should never disrupt residents’ familiar weekly custom or sacrifice the level of care to which are they accustomed.
Concerto is committed to providing each patient optimal and timely dialysis treatment, three times weekly. This service schedule ensures continuity for both short and long-term patients, ensuring optimal care with added scheduling flexibility. Contact us today to find out how we can change the way you dialyze.